Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for accounting of all Direct & Indirect expenses
- Responsible for TDS & service tax deduction.
- Responsible for Preparing service tax + TDS details in TDS software
- Responsible for reconciliation of creditors for expense Ledger accounts on fortnightly and follow up on advance given to creditors.
- Responsible for daily/monthly bank reconciliation
- Update and accept new challenges given by Management and bring required improvement in the department.
- Responsible for payment for expenses through bank
- Responsible to ensure 100% compliance to Departmental objectives .
- Responsible for adherence and active participation for Management initiatives like 5S, Kaizen, Lean etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Sound knowledge of MS office, well-versed with MS e xcels, and Tally.
- Proficiency in his/her role of ERP
- Should be having excellent analytical skills
- Should have knowledge of all statutory requirements pertaining to Accounts & taxation.
- Designation: Jr. Accounts Executive
- Location: Gandhinagar