- Manage inspection of product – Coronary Stent and PTCA Catheter through IPQC Team.
- Performance Management of all Team Members, Including timely performance reviews and ongoing feedback and attendance.
- Mentor, Develop, and address training opportunities for all team members.
- Execute the production schedule to meet customers needs based on customer backlog.
- Oversee jobs through the inspection processes.
- Communicate and drive corrections for quality issues.
- Support and follow all standards related to quality Management.
- Ability to utilize manpower effectively.
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to multi- task with a strong sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite.
- Knowledge of all relevant work standards.
- Experience of microscopic inspection.
- Knowledge of HPLC.