Qualification: Any engineering
Experience – 6 Months to 1 year
Skills: HVAC, Chiller , Utility, Water Plant Maintenance
Immediate Joiner Preferable
Role And Responsibilities
- Administer and resolve all technical maintenance issues.
- Maintain an efficient and safe working environment for all employees.
- Ensure compliance to all state and federal regulations and design appropriate plant maintenance programs to reduce all downtime.
- Manage manufacturing of all products effectively and implement.
- Monitor all capital improvement projects and organize various performance appraisals and recommend training programs as per requirement.
- Perform regular audit on all safety control programs.
- Prepare reports for all client activities and ensure compliance to all state and federal laws.
- Prepare an efficient schedule for all production operations and assist in installation and maintenance of all machines and tools.
- Collaborate with various departments to maintain mechanical integrity of all plant programs.
- Administer all activities and assist in manufacturing of all new products and recommend improvements to existing products.
- Design all preventive maintenance programs in coordination with maintenance and engineering staff.
- Evaluate all production activities and prepare reports for all activities and inspect all associate plant machines and equipments.
- Analyze all equipment requirements and assist in requisition of all tools and equipments.
- Resolve all maintenance issues and recommend improvements to same if required.
- Maintain and review everyday logs and assist to resolve all issues and provide support to all engineering activities and participate in all facilities maintenance meetings.
- Review and recommend improvements of all SOP procedures and perform troubleshoot on all plant activities and resolve all issues and assist facilities manager to implement all changes.
- Validate all systems and prepare required documents for all installation proves.
- Provide an efficient interface with all automation and validation processes sand provide training to all engineers and mechanics.
- Provide an efficient interface with engineering department to evaluate all upcoming capital projects and analyze and obtain required feedback for all equipments and layouts.